favorite personality traits of steve rogers:
- don’t tell me what to do
- fuck your rules
- no seriously, your rules are pointless and i’m ignoring them
- fuck your bullshit
- double dog dare me
- lets fucking jump off this building!!!!!
- i’m annoyed at everything you choose to be but recognize you need help and love
- ~*sarcastic compliment*~
- ~*barely concealed dry insult*~
- the best tactical mind in the universe, lets plan this shit
- i love my country that’s why i’m forever critical of it and mindful of the past and concerned for the future
- loyalty and love above reason
steve rogers personality traits in fandom:
- what does a microwave do idgi
- gay people lol amirite
- sure i’ll do whatever you say
- math??????????????? science??????????
- no, i would not like to participate in shenanigans
- america fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
all ive seen from the queer agenda so far is young queer people being afraid around their family and older queer people vowing to be their new family in very serious and heartfelt ways. like honestly im everyones mom at this point and at least five other people are my moms and one is my sibling.
i hope the straights are scared. if we keep this up pretty soon itll be normal to have a family made entirely of friends who are all afraid and all look out for eachother and are brave.
if you’re gonna shit on people for using fictional characters to motivate themselves well first of all what the fuck is your problem