Things I Say While I'm Driving
- Me: What the fuck are you doing. What. The fuck. Are you doing.
- Me: NICE BLINKER ASSHOLE.
- Me: Why the FUCK are we not even going to speed limit. Why.
- Me: I AM GOING TEN MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
- Me: Shit is that a cop? No.
- Me: Shit THAT is a cop.
- Me: /dinosaur screams/
people who ”’don’t believe in bisexuality”’
i guess you don’t want to party with freddie mercury and captain america ok ur call asshole
Captain America isn’t bi
you come into my post
the reason why so many people prefer older men isnt because we have some sort of kink but because we know young teenage boys are a complete fucking disaster that can only be salvaged by the sands of time
Actual conversation at a party last night
- Random college kid: Dude are you a real punk or a fake punk?
- Me: I, um. I-I don't care?
- Kid: *turns to his friend* Dude he said he doesn't care that means he's a real punk hi I'm Doug nice to meet you
Science has been severely misrepresented by authors. If you want to write about scientific worldviews accurately, here are some tips.
- If a scientist saw something supernatural and could be assured it existed, they wouldn’t scream “that’s impossible!” or try to destroy it because it doesn’t fit their worldview. They would be more likely to say “How interesting. I wonder how this will change my theories. I’d better incorporate it into my worldview.”
- Scientists have morals just like the rest of us. In fact, many people become scientists because they want to help humanity. How is that so hard to understand?
- A whole lot of scientists love nature and want to preserve it.
- Scientists who have helped to create deadly weapons almost always regret it. Politicians who order those weapons to be used don’t.
- Science in general would be attracted to magic, not repulsed by it. A new thing to study with possible new applications to help mankind? How wonderful!
- How well a scientist understands people and gets along socially is up to the individual. They’re not an entire profession of evil, cold robots.
All of these are good and true, but going back to the first point, I’d add that if a scientist saw a prove-able supernatural phenomenon, they’d probably be screaming in delight, “WOOOOO! IMMA PUBLISH THIS SHIT IN SCIENCE AND NATURE!!!”
I know several scientists. Without a shadow of a doubt, upon seeing something supernatural, they would likely say “Imma poke it with a stick, someone record the results.’
Pretty much ALL OF THE YEP. All the scientists I know are deeply into HOW DOES THAT WORK???